Friday, September 25, 2009

Ah, Yes. Checking In.

There's supposed to be a check in. I'm not real sure that I want to do that this week, as I'm feeling more than a little frustrated with the whole thing. But I suppose that I should to the weighing and measuring so that I can have yet another "starting point." I am resolved. Running. Yoga. Calorie counting for the next 2 weeks, faithfully, and intermittently after that.

So. After checking my numbers I find that I'm not as bad off on the weight as I thought I would be, but the measurements are definitely telling me that I need to sit up and pay attention. We'll see if I can't be doing better by next week. Though it's not as bad as I expected it would be. I don't think that I'll call it "starting over" after all.

1 comment:

misskate said...

How goes the counting and the other resolutions?

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25