Saturday, March 13, 2010

Small Change, Big Help

So I finally got tired of eating the nasty school foods!! So Mom and I decided to buy some lunch meat and have me bring cold lunches to school. I started bringing my own lunches on Monday, and so far, I've already lost 3.5 pounds!! Yay!!! All because I'm no longer eating the nasty, greasy school "food." I'm so excited. Now I have to find a good workout to add to it, and then stick with it, and I'll be all set. I'm so excited!!! ^.^ I've also been snaking less after school, and the lunches I bring stay with me longer so I'm not as hungry at the end of the day. I eat less at dinner, but it doesn't feel like it because I'm eating healthier foods. :)

4 comments:

misskate said...

Wohoo! That's awesome :) Keep it up!

Ritsumei said...

Woot! That's a wonderful thing!

Dorine said...

Fabulous!! :)

OldLady25 said...

Hey thanks guys. :)

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25