Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Sunday afternoon!!

It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon! The Sun is shining and it is pretending to be spring!! (I know - it is Wisconsin and March and spring just doesn't come and stay this early!!) But, today is beautiful!!! The sun shine pulled me right outside and Quasar and I took a nice long walk. It felt wonderful!!!
We went bowling yesterday and it felt good to stretch out the muscles in my legs that were saying that I used them yesterday! I love the effects of excercise!! I don't so much like exercise - except walking - but I love how I feel - the clearness of mind - the energy - the attitude that comes with exercise - especially when I can go outside! It makes squeezing the time out worth it!!!

1 comment:

misskate said...

Wohoo! That's so great :)

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25