Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Friday

I have made it to my goal! As of this morning I am down 11 pounds! :D I think I get to go shopping. Kind of have to anyway - Dave has a work Christmas party coming up and it is fancy enough I need a cocktail dress! I'm a little nervous. Nursing has made the girls bigger again and last night I tried on my dress from Kate's wedding and it was nice and loose in the belly and too small up top. I hope I can find a good looking dress without breaking the bank. If I'm lucky, I can find one that is inexpensive enough I can get a new pair of shoes! I have been wishing for red shoes...

3 comments:

misskate said...

Hooray!! And good luck shopping :) I'm sending happy Sale-vibes; new shoes are always fun!

Ritsumei said...

Wahoo! Clothes being too small so you need new ones is the best reason ever for shopping! Enjoy!

Emma said...

Got the dress! And I even took a picture to share with everyone, but the camera broke shortly after taking the picture. :( Hopefully Dave can figure out something to get the picture to the computer and I can show you all. (The camera won't turn on so we can't plug it in and the card reader on our computer has been broken for a while.)

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25