Monday, October 17, 2011

PACE

Well, we went out east, attended a wedding, visited friends and then came back by way of the Kirtland temple. Brought back lots of pictures, a few souvenirs, and 5 extra pounds. But 3 are gone already. I'm crediting the new workouts Andy and I are doing. We're using a system called PACE, and I think that my favorite thing is that I'm seeing results, and my next most favorite thing is that the workouts, at no more than 12 minutes, are easy to slip into a busy day without feeling like I need to choose between sleep and exercise or choose between my kids and my health. And it seems to be working!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi! Thanks for sending me your way! Looks like you all are on your way to good things here. Our new blog is up and running, here is the address: http://150healthydays.blogspot.com/

misskate said...

Nice! Is there a website for that program? Sounds interesting!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25