Saturday, August 29, 2009

Getting Out There

I'm starting to run again. It's nice to be back out there. I've basically lost all the ground I gained, as far as ability to run, in the year since I've last run. But I'm going to get it back. Today was the second run, actually. I went earlier in the week with Maulbeere. Next week I'm planning to go out 3 times, plus to a walk or yoga on the off days. I went about 1.5 miles; Runner's World has this awesome tool that will tell you how far you went. Runner's World also reminded me that the last time I tried running I managed to move 28 miles, all total. Which is a pretty good accomplishment. I'm looking to make that "total miles I've run" number get a lot bigger!

3 comments:

Dorine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorine said...

Good for you!! That takes a lot of determination when you have a toddler to keep track of and a husband who is so very busy!! Keep it up!!

Hope you enjoy the pool and excercise equipement this week!!

Dorine said...

accidently sent it twice!!

Tickers!

Ritsumei

misskate


Emma

Dorine
OldLady25